Book Title: Schaum's Easy Outline of Biochemistry, Revised Edition (Schaum's Easy Outlines)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: Philip W. Kuchel
If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, turn to Schaum's Easy Outlines!
Schaum's Easy Outline of Biochemistry is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused review of the topic. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, it features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Expert tips for mastering biochemistry
- Last-minute essentials to pass the course
- Outline format makes difficult content easy to grasp
- Solved problems illustrate typical exam questions
- Appropriate for the following courses: Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biological Sciences, Biological Chemistry, Medicine, Nursing, Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Biotechnology