Book Title: Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning: Includes Navigate 2 Premier Access
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Author: Jacqueline Rhoads
Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning, Third Edition covers the diagnostic reasoning process that providers must follow when assessing an actual case. The text outlines each step of the health assessment process and further demonstrates the link between health history and physical examination. It also provides the healthcare professional with the essential data needed to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan.
New Online Course!
Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning, Third Edition features Navigate Premier Access, a robust online course complete with interactive lectures, eBook with health assessment videos and audio clips, syllabus, instructor resource guide, image bank, practice activities, discussion questions, and testing items.
• Outlines the health assessment and diagnostic reasoning process for a nurse practitioner assessing a new patient
• Provides the essential data needed to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan
• Covers the anatomy and physiology of each system
• Includes coverage of specific populations (pediatric, pregnancy, geriatric)
• Navigate 2 Premier Access