Book Title: What's Gaby Cooking: Everyday California Food
Author: Gaby Dalkin
- The Pretty Dish: More than 150 Everyday Recipes and 50 Beauty DIYs to Nourish Your Body Inside and Out
- Healthyish: A Cookbook with Seriously Satisfying, Truly Simple, Good-For-You (but not too Good-For-You) Recipes for Real Life
- Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering
- Skinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, Air Fryer, Dutch Oven, and More
- The Minimalist Kitchen: 100 Wholesome Recipes, Essential Tools, and Efficient Techniques
- Dining In: Highly Cookable Recipes
- Giada's Italy: My Recipes for La Dolce Vita
- First We Eat: Good Food for Simple Gatherings from My Pacific Northwest Kitchen
- True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar
In What’s Gaby Cooking Everyday California, Gaby Dalkin shares more than 125 of her favorite simple and fresh recipes and offers a glimpse into what it’s like to “go coastal.” It’s about always having something tasty to eat, thanks to handy and delicious pantry staples (avocado oil! quinoa! limes! dark chocolate!), as well as an arsenal of easy and healthy recipes, like Chimichurri Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Grilled Fish, Taco Skillet Bake, and Street Corn Pizza. The book covers all the staples—avocado toast, grain bowls, greens, carbs, healthy mains, cocktails, and more.
For Gaby, California is not so much a place but a state of mind, and this cookbook proves that no matter where you live, you can still apply the same philosophy. All it takes is finding the freshest produce you can, stocking up on some versatile pantry staples, and keeping flavors and techniques simple. After that, the only thing left to do is kick back, pour yourself a California Girl Margarita, and listen for those ocean waves.