- School Nursing: A Comprehensive Text
- Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice
- Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice (Bastable, Nurse as Educator)
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools: A Quick Reference Guide (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Fast Facts for the School Nurse, Second Edition: School Nursing in a Nutshell
- Manual of School Health: A Handbook for School Nurses, Educators, and Health Professionals, 3e
- School Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition
- Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook, 2e
- Legal Issues In School Health Services: A Resource for School Administrators, School Attorneys, School Nurses
Significantly revised and updated, the 7th edition provides the latest guidelines for developing health programs, including nutrition services, medication administration, physical activity and sports, and the school environment.
New in the 7th edition:
- New content on school health in medical education, family and community involvement, staff wellness, global school health, emergency and disaster preparedness in schools, and more.
- Updates on the role of the school physician, school nurse, and guidance on school-based screening, serving populations with unique needs such as allergies and asthma, mental health and social services, and program assessment and evaluation.