Book Title: Project Development & Documentation (PDD) ARE 5 Mock Exam (Architect Registratio: ARE 5 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
Publisher: ArchiteG, Incorporated
Author: Gang Chen
A Practical Guide & Mock Exam for the ARE 5.0 Project Development & Documentation (PDD) Division!
- Project Planning & Design (PPD) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam (Architect Registration Examination): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- Programming & Analysis (PA) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam (Architect Registration Exam): ): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- Construction & Evaluation (CE) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam (Architect Registration Exam): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- ARE 5 Practice Exam for the Architect Registration Exam
- ARE 5 Review Manual for the Architect Registration Exam
- ARE 5 in a Flash: Rapid Review of Key Topics
- Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the 2015 International Building Code
- Building Construction Illustrated
- Olin's Construction: Principles, Materials, and Methods
- The Architect's Studio Companion: Rules of Thumb for Preliminary Design
NCARB launched ARE 5.0 on November 1, 2016. We always incorporate the latest information into our books.
To become a licensed architect, you need to have a proper combination of education and/or experience, meet your Board of Architecture's special requirements, and pass the ARE exams.
This book provides an ARE 5.0 exam overview, suggested reference and resource links, exam prep and exam taking techniques, tips and guides, and a realistic and complete mock exam with solutions and explanations for the ARE 5 Project Development & Documentation (PDD) Division.
More specifically this book covers the following subjects:
* ARE 5.0, AXP, and education requirements
* ARE 5.0 exam content, format, and prep strategies
* ARE 5.0 credit model and the easiest way to pass ARE exams by taking only 5 ARE divisions
* Allocation of your time and scheduling
* Timing of review: the 3016 rule; memorization methods, tips, suggestions, and mnemonics* Integration of Building Materials & Systems
* Construction Documentation
* Project Manual & Specifications
* Codes & Regulations
* Construction Cost Estimates
This book includes 120 challenging questions of the same difficulty level and format as the real exam (multiple-choice, check-all-that-apply, fill-in-the-blank, hot spots, case studies, and drag-and-place), including a case study. It will help you pass the PDD division of the ARE 5.0 and become a licensed architect!
ArchiteG®, Green Associate Exam Guide®, GA Study®, and GreenExamEducation® are registered trademarks owned by Gang Chen.
ARE®, Architect Registration Examination® are registered trademarks owned by NCARB.