Book Title: Project Planning & Design (PPD) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam (Architect Registration Examination): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
Publisher: ArchiteG, Incorporated
Author: Gang Chen
A Practical Guide & Mock Exam for the ARE 5.0 Project Planning & Design (PPD) Division!
- Project Development & Documentation (PDD) ARE 5 Mock Exam (Architect Registratio: ARE 5 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- ARE 5 Practice Exam for the Architect Registration Exam
- Programming & Analysis (PA) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam (Architect Registration Exam): ): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- ARE 5 Review Manual for the Architect Registration Exam
- Construction & Evaluation (CE) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam (Architect Registration Exam): ARE 5.0 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
- ARE 5 in a Flash: Rapid Review of Key Topics
- Building Codes Illustrated: A Guide to Understanding the 2015 International Building Code
- The Architect's Studio Companion: Rules of Thumb for Preliminary Design
- Building Construction Illustrated
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Buildings
NCARB launched ARE 5.0 on November 1, 2016. We always incorporate the latest information into our books.
To become a licensed architect, you need to have a proper combination of education and/or experience, meet your Board of Architecture's special requirements, and pass the ARE exams.
This book provides an ARE 5.0 exam overview, suggested reference and resource links, exam prep and exam taking techniques, tips and guides, and a realistic and complete mock exam with solutions and explanations for the ARE 5 Project Planning & Design (PPD) Division.More specifically this book covers the following subjects:
* ARE 5.0, AXP, and education requirements
* ARE 5.0 exam content, format, and prep strategies
* ARE 5.0 credit model and the easiest way to pass ARE exams by taking only 5 ARE divisions
* Allocation of your time and scheduling
* Timing of review: the 3016 rule; memorization methods, tips, suggestions, and mnemonics* Environmental conditions & context
* Codes & regulations
* Building systems, materials, & assemblies
* Project integration of program & systems
* Project costs & budgeting
This book includes 120 challenging questions of the same difficulty level and format as the real exam (multiple-choice, check-all-that-apply, fill-in-the-blank, hot spots, case studies, and drag-and-place), including a case study. It will help you pass the PPD division of the ARE 5 and become a licensed architect!Can you study and pass the ARE5.0 Project Planning& Design (PPD) Exam in 2weeks?
The answer is yes:
IF you study theright materials, you can pass with 2 weeks of prep.
If you study our book, "ProjectPlanning & Design (PPD) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam
," you have an excellentchance of studying and passing the ARE 5.0 Project Planning & Design (PPD) Exam
in 2 weeks. We have addedmany tips and tricks that WILL help you pass the exam on your first try. Ourgoal is to take a very complicated subject and make it simple. "Project Planning & Design (PPD) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam
" will save you time and moneyand help you pass the exam on the first try!
ArchiteG®, ARE Mock Exam®, Green Associate Exam Guide®, GA Study®, and GreenExamEducation® are registered trademarks owned by Gang Chen.
ARE®, Architect Registration Examination® are registered trademarks owned by NCARB.